I don’t know how your week is going, but I am feeling some pressure while being out of town. When my stress goes up, quotes tend to recenter and refocus me. I love when wisdom is powerfully dispelled in smallish chunks that I can remember and ruminate on. Here are some quotes that spoke to my soul tonight!
- I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. ~Maya Angelou
- Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence. ~Vince Lombardi
- Do or do not. There is no try. ~Yoda
- I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. ~Michael Jordan
- Change your thoughts and you change your world. ~Norman Vincent Peale
- Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck. ~ Dalai Lama
- I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear. ~Rosa Parks
- If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else. ~Booker T. Washington
- “Always be a first-rate version of yourself instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.” ~Judy Garland
- Ask and it will be given to you; search, and you will find; knock and the door will be opened for you. ~Jesus
I love quotes.
On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 11:03 AM Monty C. Wright wrote:
> MC Wright posted: ” I don’t know how your week is going, but I am feeling > some pressure while being out of town. When my stress goes up, quotes > tend to recenter and refocus me. I love when wisdom is powerfully dispelled > in smallish chunks that I can remember and ruminate o” >